Trusted experts in government technology construction solution
Founded in 2018, OnIndus is a certified Minority Business Enterprise in Boca Raton, Florida that provides digital construction transformation solutions that benefit owners, as well as front-line workers in the field. We help owners of government construction projects to realize their PMIS investments by managing and integrating construction technology for large capital projects.We have worked with various government agencies across the U.S.
We have worked with various government agencies across the U.S.
We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
MBE certified in
We enable construction owners to realize their expected ROI from project management information systems faster and more efficiently by avoiding existing and potential risks. With decades of experience in managing and integrating construction technology for capital projects, our team are experts in accelerating project performance and ensuring on-time delivery.
Software we support
How we create transparency for all key stakeholders?
- Build strategies to promote collaboration
- Empower the team on the field
- Standardize processes to improve efficiency
- Harness the power of data to drive decisions
- Realize the potential of PMIS investment
We specialize in Technology Transformation for Medium to Large Capital Project Owners. Our Team has national presence and supporting government agencies nation wide and can get started any time. Our team understands government rules and regulations and have experience in delivering projects for government clients. We leverage technology to focus on what needs to be delivered and develop a systematic approach.
- 541511- Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512- Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513- Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519- Other Computer Related Services
- 541618- Other Management Consulting Services
- 611430- Professional and Management Development Training
DUNS Number: 081351940
Government contracting business POC:
+1 786 472 4840