OnIndus, a provider of digital construction transformation services, will be a part of the CMAA 2022 Conference in San Diego from October 9 – October 11, 2022. This conference is planned to offer three days of education, collaboration, and celebration of CMAA’s 40th Anniversary.
The Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) was formed in 1982 to establish standards for managing construction projects. It is an industry association dedicated to the practice of professional construction management.
CMAA represents more than 16,000 members, including federal, state, local government, and private sector owners, construction consultants, technology suppliers, academia, and legal organizations all with a common goal – to improve our nation’s infrastructure.
From OnIndus, Sid Shah – President and Stephen Sproul – Director will attend the conference. The CMAA 2022 Conference is being held at Marriot Marquis in the beautiful San Diego Marina. The event is hosted in recognition of the people that help define the construction management industry.
The CMAA 2022 education program will feature interactive learning sessions that focus on:
- Best practices used to complete successful projects and programs
- Lessons learned from complex projects and programs
- Inspiring leadership, partnerships, and talent management
- Developing a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and professional workforce
- Key issues facing the industry
- Environmental impacts (sustainability, community, safety, etc.)
- Innovative solutions to old problems
- Industry trends (technology, economic, political, etc.)
CMAA 2022 also presents itself as an excellent platform for owners and vendors to forge new partnerships and make new connections with their peers across the United States.
Our team will be attending the educational programs and workshops planned for solution and technology providers, and collecting valuable takeaways from other participating guests. The experts from OnIndus will be there at Booth No. 423 to meet the delegates and discuss some exciting projects and technology in construction.