Vikas Handa, COO & Co-founder of OnIndus, a provider of digital construction transformation services, will be joining the speaker panel for a webinar hosted by ENR in association with Kahua, on April 28, 2022.
Engineering News-Record (ENR) reports on the top design firms, both architects and engineers, and the top construction companies as well as projects in the United States and around the world.
The webinar is planned around the topic of data and system integrations. Integration has become a four-letter word as it is often correlated with time, money and a slowdown in productivity. Yet, with the right program management information system as your foundation, you can exchange data with ERP systems in real time. A single source of truth becomes reality by integrating with embedded solutions like DocuSign or Bluebeam; ecosystem apps like PlanGrid, Primavera or P6; and ERP systems like Lawson, JD Edwards, SAP or Oracle.
In this webinar, the speaker panel will walk through their first-hand experiences, and you will learn:
- Why integrations are imperative to running successful capital programs
- What business process should be considered
- What you need to know before engaging with an integration partner
- How to get ready internally (people, process, expectations)
- Lessons learned and best practices